Let’s get real — foreclosures, short sales and a mortgage crisis have plagued us for too long. Realtors are inundated with the aftermath of what is one of the worst markets in our history. I’ve seen questions, issues and confusion about short sales on a lot of message boards and am glad that help is on the way!
I got an email announcing a live broadcast from BofA where Bob Hora SVP, Mortgage Servicing Executive at Bank of America Home Loans and Alex Charfen CEO and Co-founder of the Distressed Property Institute and Author of the Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE) Designation will be on the call.
Charfen shall be asking the questions and will address BofA’s recent announcement of significant improvements, including new incentives, manpower and resources to help both agents AND homeowners.
Here are some key points mentioned:
Join us as we cover:
- The critical factors that prevent a Bank of America short sale from closing.
- Bank of America’s new Short Sale Customer Care Call Center, and how it will benefit agents.
- How Bank of America’s new Short Sale specialist are contributing to the process.
- Bank of America’s new focus on agent and homeowner education.
- Changes and improvements to the escalation process.
Bank of America’s official policy on proving hardship (delinquency is NOT necessary).
The live broadcast will be held on Wednesday, October 26, 2011 at 4:00 p.m. EDT. For more information or to register, go here: http://www.cdpelive.com/