Are you an all ’round Super Woman Looking To Buy or Sell A Home in Naperville?
Ladies, ever feel like there are not enough hours in the day to do all that you need to do? Have you been thinking about buying a new home but just can’t seem to find the time to do all the research and work?
I know that between school events and sports for the kids; fulfilling your role at work; and getting dinner on the table, you may be wondering if you have time to look for a new home.
Whether you’re looking to downsize to a smaller home and sell your current home for the highest value; a single woman looking for your first or second home; or a married woman with a family looking for a larger home, the initial steps are the same.
1. Start Early: The sooner you outline what it is that you want and need, the better. List out the most important features in a new home in Naperville or the western suburbs of Chicago — specific to your needs and lifestyle. Include the number of bedrooms and bathrooms you want, community features, neighborhood profiles, and so on.
2. Get these FREE Guides: I wrote them myself and packed them with very useful information for you!
I WANT TO BUY A NAPEVILLE OR CHICAGO WEST SUBURBAN HOME (Click the image to go to the download site)
I WANT TO SELL MY NAPERVILLE OR CHICAGO WEST SUBURBAN HOUSE
3. Get Pre-Approved: An essential first step in the application process. It helps save you time and will get your foot in the door quicker, give you strong grounds for bidding if the need arises, and will let you see immediately how much house you can afford.
4. Hire a Reputable REALTOR® : Ask yourself if your time is precious. Then think about what a REALTOR® can do for you, narrow down your criteria. My company, a private “woman-owned” best-in-class real estate brokerage in Naperville, serves homebuyers and home sellers in the Chicago Western Suburbs. We can definitely offer you the guidance, expertise and help you need to fit in with your busy lifestyle! Visit our website at www.RyanHillRealty.com to find out how we can help you buy or sell your home. If you’d rather save time and call us, dial 630-276-7575.
5. Narrow Down Your Choices: Bring me or your Ryan Hill Realty agent that list I advised you to write out when you started early – your most important features in a new home in Naperville or the western suburbs of Chicago; and we will match choices to the best selection of homes that fall into your category and affordability index. We will then arrange to show you the homes you shortlist. Given how busy you are — you can even let us know how you prefer to communicate – via text message, phone call and/or email – so you’re always informed but not overwhelmed.
You may be surprised by how I can simplify the process. Tell me about the type of home you want for yourself and your family. My team and I will begin the search for you, leaving you more time for the things that need your attention. Rather than driving all over town only to discover that so many homes miss the mark, we will escort you to homes that meet your requirements for space, location, schools, and amenities.
The key is to delegate — it makes my life of running a company, a family and serving amazing women like you completely manageable and fulfilling!
We will show you homes in any of the suburbs you require – of course, we know that a prerequisite is family friendly and safe with great schools. Don’t worry; you can definitely have it all!
Until I hear from you, I wish you a successful and fulfilling day!
For inquiries regarding Naperville Homes for Sale call me, Teresa Ryan at 630-276-7575. As the owner/broker of Ryan Hill Realty – www.RyanHillRealty.com, I have the experience and tools to help you buy or sell your Naperville / Chicago western suburban home.